Call for Papers
CALL FOR METHOD PAPERS
ESTUDIOS DE ADMINISTRACIÓN
UNIVERSIDAD DE CHILE
Early Deadline: April 30th, 2020
Deadline: July 31st, 2020
1st Round, 30 days (estimated)
2nd Round, 30 days (estimated)
Authors and researchers from the Ibero-American and emerging-country academic community are invited to submit papers addressing different methods and methodological approaches, to be considered for publication in Estudios de Administracion.
Articles willing to explore new ways of thinking of theories and methods in business administration studies, which involve particular techniques relevant to academic and practice-based research, that allow the comprehension of particular realities in Ibero-American and emerging countries. Application of models, techniques and management tools, in different scenarios are welcomed submissions to be considered for publication in Estudios de Administración.
We encourage that authors consider the following topics (but not limited to)
- Papers focused on actual and emerging methodological settings, ranging from qualitative, quantitative, triangulation and mixed studies.
- Comparative procedures and simulation methods
- Technological developments and approaches of research in business administration that have potential methodological implications.
- Manuscripts that present the use of different methodologies and application of models in different contexts
- Validation studies of measuring instruments
- Verifications of experimental procedures, which can be used or replicated in different contexts
Contributions are reviewed with a double-blind review system, being judged on its merit and relevance.
Submit your manuscript to:Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.